The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Fire and Water: 40g Breeder Adventures (Updated 3/17!)
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed
Originally Posted by speedie408 View Post
Awesome! Another 40B Journal . With your experience, I'd really like to see what becomes of this tank. You are definately off to a great start. That's the light Florida showed me and after seeing your pics, I think that light will be perfect for any 40B. (Get this light Florida!)

Your tank placement however may serve as a challenge later, unless you don't mind getting up on a stool to work on it. It's def a perfect spot being your tank will be the centerpiece.

Subscribed and welcome back!
Thanks, I'm really excited too. It's either going to go really well or fail really hard! And since its in the middle of my living room it's going to be visable for everyone to see

Originally Posted by FloridaFishGuy View Post
I just realized, where the heck are you going to put the filter?
I have a dual cartridge HOB emperor 400 filter for now, it just barely clears with the back of the wall. I took the biowheel's out of it as I've heard bad things about planted tanks and biowheels.

Originally Posted by SearunSimpson View Post
Its wierd, I've always been into girls and stuff, but like, that Catalina is one hot thing! That is one awesome light. For real. I'm excited about that light.
She is pretty sexy
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome