I decided to try my hand at building my first regulator and wanted to get some feedback.
I started with a Concoa 432 regulator. It's in excellent condition (seller claimed it was only used once to validate it works).
It has mismatching gauges which is worrisome but I decided to take the chance.
Here is the (updated) breakdown of parts list:
- Concoa 432 (Stainless Steel) - $62
- Replacement matching high pressure gauge (5500228) - $17.50
- Gem 24v 0.65w Solenoid (Stainless Steel) - $28
- Swagelok needle valve (SS-ORF2-A) - $30
- Swagelok check valve (SS-4C-1/3) - $21
- Swagelok SS connectors/adapters (2xSS-2-ME, SS-4-HP, SS-4-HRN-2, SS-4-TA-1-2) - $43.75
- CGA 320 Nipple/Nut (Aluminum) - $12
A little more than I was hoping but I think can live with $200 for an (almost) all stainless steel regulator.