All the parts (with regulator disassembled and cleaned)
please no vendor review, don't mention where you get the parts neither.
only list the parts and questions on how to put them together, it is adequate.
Did you use the small bottle of threadlocker sealant? That thing works better than the teflon tape, use less than a drop to cover at least three threads on the fittings.
Here is an order of putting the parts together:
1. CGA 320 nipple and nut to the regulator, use teflon tape on this part.
2. high pressure gauge to the regulator
3. 1/4 to 1/8 bushing to the regulator.
4. 1/8 nipple and elbow to the bushing.
5. manifold to the elbow, over turn it a little bit so you have clearance to screw on the metering valve.
6. metering valve to the manifold, control the torque, don't over do it, make sure the metering valve is at upright position.
7. turn the manifold back a little bit, the metering valve should face front.
8. screw the solenoid on to the manifold(no threadlocker sealant, the o-rings on the solenoid seal well)
9. connect the air hose to the air hose adapter at the end of the green tubing.
10. lower pressure gauge to the regulator.