The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anyone with a Perfecto 120H / 120xH (or any 5' Long Tanks) - Would love to see photos

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ryndisher 
#1 ·
I am getting back into PTs after a 7 yr hiatus. I am now in my 2nd house, and likely to be here for many many years, so a big tank is in my future!

The space I have would barely accommodate a 6' tank, and while a 4' tank might be easier to light and a 4' 120G would have the desired 24" front-to-back width, I am leaning toward a 5' tank. Perfecto sells a 120 xH which measures 60" x 18" x 26".

Does anyone have such a beast, and if so, can you post some photos or provide a link?

I'm also up for other thoughts here. Are there other standard offerings I should consider? I wish someone made a 60" x 22" x 24" tank! (I am sure I could get custom fab'd, but that would be $$ for stand and canopy).

While I am posting, anyone care to comment on the quality of the Perfecto full canopies? I like the top-end AGA ones, but haven't seen a Perfecto in person. I need to drive out to That Fish Place to check things out!

Thanks in advance,

Tony

See less See more
#2 ·
In for the pictures

Welcome to Planted Tank!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.