The Planted Tank Forum banner

CO2 components source

657 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  charlie 1 
#1 ·
I've been running a milwaukee set up for a number of years, and have finally F up the system. Went to change tanks early this week, and realized that the needle valve was done. Took it apart to clean it and never was able to get it to seat again. Ordered a new needle valve and bubble counter which arrived today, then proceeded to overtighten it and shear it off in my solenoid. So now I'm out a solenoid and needle valve.

My google foo is off, as I can't seem to find a single source with a package deal of solenoid, needle valve. I don't really want to buy an entire new system, as I have several regulators (reformed homebrewer), and have the bubble counter.

Any favored sources for components? I'd much rather deal with one and not with multiple vendors and want to do something better than the milwaukee system I've had.

thanks

nodim

#4 ·
I am familar with those, and have one. I'll give it a go.

So annoyed with myself on this one.

#6 ·
LOL.

Yes, it is not coming out. I have an extra regulator, so just need the bits downstream of it. Not a lot of sources, from what I can see. Speed is of the essence.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.