The Planted Tank Forum banner

Fluval Flex 15 Gallon

14K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mike16T 
#1 ·
I was looking at my LFS for a nano planted tank. I saw a Fluval Flex 15 Gallon for $139. Does anyone have this tank? Is the 7500K lighting good enough for plants?

See less See more
#3 ·
I like how the tank look, BUT very disappointed on how thin the glass that they use. I recently shop for an all-in-one tank and Fluval Flex was my first choice but when I saw it in person from one of the LFS in our area, lifted the box, it's very light weight so I asked the owner of the store if I can check the tank inside and the reason why it's so light is because of the thickness of the glass. I don't trust the longevity of the glass plus sometime we accidentally bump our tanks with something and with that in my head, I didn't pull the trigger for it. I went with the Nuvo Fusion Nano series tank instead. Much better built quality. Off course I only got the tank only because the light that came with the Nuvo Fusion is for saltwater. =)

Good luck. Fluval Flex, very nice design but I don't trust the thickness of the glass. That's my opinion though..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.