The Planted Tank Forum banner

Hoke parts.

884 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jeffkrol 
#1 ·
Made an offer on eek bay for a used unit inc. Burkert solenoid and this HOKE Micromite..
Turned out to be all metric
One of the problems in speed purchasing on eek bay..
anyways the parts I now need I believe is a
6cm2[ ] ME unit..
Basically 6mm tube to 1/8npt..

Except for a small lot purchase restrictions..:(
should be easy to find..

The question for the CO2 builders..
Can one just get the hoke threaded ends and not the whole tube end unit?
In other words, except for wrench sizes, are the hoke threads and nuts "universal"...
The HOKE parts to bst or NPT are obviously threaded different. And the ferrules and tube "holes" are also obviously different..
But the inside threads on the Hoke nuts and joiners the same regardless of metric or US.
Hope this is understandable..

anyways any advice on this is welcome..
Unit pictured just needs to attach to a 1/8NPT solenoid .. and end in a 1/8 hose barb..

Not sure what I will do w/ the Bukert 0200 a 1.6 nbr ms g1/8 24v

See less See more
#4 ·
Hoke and Swagelok are going to be compatible. For that matter, all the "lok"s are going to be compatible. And if the threads are identical, I'd get a couple 1/4" nuts and ferrules from any lok manufacturer and use them instead.

If you'd prefer to use the existing nuts, you can work with 6mm. However, I can't seem to find the Swagelok brass version of the tube adapter. But SS-6-MTA-1-2 is the SS version. For the other side, I don' know if a tube-to-barb adapter exists in that size. Why not just get an insert and run the tubing straight from the end of the valve? Standard 1/4" tubing should work as well as the 4/6mm tubing - the OD's are nearly identical.

#5 ·
all good options.. found the absolute right piece but $25 minimum order.. so I need new sources..

Item # 6CM2BRME, Gyrolok® CM Male Connector On Circle Valve Technologies Inc.

6mm tube to 18/npt..
was hoping to find just the ends since I have the nuts and ferrules already.
I know picky.. ;)

finding a bst female hose barb 5mm shouldn't be a problem. nor bsp 1/8 to npt 1/8 m/m..
But then I need to go back to the Burkert solenoid.. Don't want to.. again.. picky.. ;)

One of the great things about the initial look.. thought everything ws pretty complete..

Hmmm finally got a minute to play w/ it. The hoke end uses a 9/16th wrench.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.