The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - hyph's ADA Mini-M
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed
hyph's ADA Mini-M

I've waited for this tank for a long time. I haven't felt that my skills were good enough to get an ADA tank. And I still think I have a lot of improvement to go. But I would at least like to try, you know give it a shot. . .Maybe this tank will come out awesome. I can only hope for the best! But like all the hobbies I've had, I hope I don't burn myself out and get tired of it too quickly. I just need to make like the plants in my tank and take it nice & slow. . Anyways I've wanted to find the perfect scape for this tank but never knew where to find it. I thought to myself if I'm going to LA, I might aswell stay in SF too and visit some friends. And if I'm in SF I also can go to AFA! I've heard so many good things about this store, I thought to myself that this could be the place where I find my awesome hardscape for this tank. The guys there were really helpful and helped me choose a hardscape w/southeast asian DW and ADA yamaya stones. I also bought do!aqua filter pipes originally for my 3.6G but now I think I'll use them for my mini-m.

just waiting for my LFS to restock on AS, so I can start scaping in the tank

This is the scape me and the guys there came up with at AFA. lmk what you think! and if it needs any tweaking.

Current tank: Project 60-P Decomissioned tanks: Resun 3.6g l ADA Mini-M

Last edited by hyphination; 05-14-2014 at 03:47 AM. Reason: edit
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome