CBS dying from adding Anubias Nana? - Page 2 - The Planted Tank Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
 
MsNemoShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: La Jolla, CA
Posts: 2,587
I just wanted to update on this. Only did a 5% w/c before I got busy with stuff and never touched my tank since. Removed the Anubias the same day I posted this and since then, no more deaths. What seemed unlikely all the sudden became VERY likely to me. Probably 95% from the anubias and the other 5% from something else. Lol.

¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·..¸.·Miss My - I'm 23 - UCSD Graduate.....۩۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
MsNemoShrimp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNemoShrimp View Post
I just wanted to update on this. Only did a 5% w/c before I got busy with stuff and never touched my tank since. Removed the Anubias the same day I posted this and since then, no more deaths. What seemed unlikely all the sudden became VERY likely to me. Probably 95% from the anubias and the other 5% from something else. Lol.
Must have been something on the surface of the anubias, and not the anubias itself. I have 20 anubias nana petite's in my pureline crs tank, and hudreds of babies and adult crs with out issue.

mythin is offline  
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-29-2013, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
 
MsNemoShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: La Jolla, CA
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythin View Post
Must have been something on the surface of the anubias, and not the anubias itself. I have 20 anubias nana petite's in my pureline crs tank, and hudreds of babies and adult crs with out issue.

Perhaps then. Wow, that is a lot of babies! Looks like a giant mineral stone they are sitting on. What is that?

¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·..¸.·Miss My - I'm 23 - UCSD Graduate.....۩۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
MsNemoShrimp is offline  
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNemoShrimp View Post
Perhaps then. Wow, that is a lot of babies! Looks like a giant mineral stone they are sitting on. What is that?
Its just some kind of granite or zebra stone, something inert.
mythin is offline  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-09-2013, 04:56 AM Thread Starter
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
 
MsNemoShrimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: La Jolla, CA
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythin View Post
Its just some kind of granite or zebra stone, something inert.
Thank you

¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸. ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·..¸.·Miss My - I'm 23 - UCSD Graduate.....۩۩๑๑۩۞۩๑
MsNemoShrimp is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome