Can't provide pictures cause my camera has been taken to a different province (Calgary) for a wedding + vacation lol. But I will go picture crazy when I get it back just to show what has changed and to show my CRS =p
It's a little hard to explain but what I did was make a ghetto medieval drawbridge to block the AC50 waterfall output.
Part 1: Making a support beam
1. Took the clear tube off a sponge filter I wasn't using anymore
2. Slipped on 2 suction cups that is used for heaters onto the tube (one on each end)
Part 2: The "drawbridge" - basically a roof of a betta kit
1. Took the roof off of the kit
2. Took an airline tube and fastened it onto the "support beam (sponge filter tube)" by putting the airline tube through the 2 holes on the betta kit roof and repeatedly inserting/stringing the airline tube through the sponge filter tube and tied the airtube into a secure knot
Now you have a little bridge that can be attached to your back aquarium wall.
Part 3: Completing the Drawbridge and making it work
1. Placed the tube's suction cups + the betta kit roof under the AC50's output (where the waterfall would occur)
2. Lifted the betta kit roof (bridge) upwards, and have it lean on my aquarium roof (the rectangular opening wedge)
So it should look something like this (except the thing that is keeping it up is that it is leaning on my aquarium roof opening):
So pretty much the water hits the betta kit roof and it goes through the small slits that is in the roof and the waterfall current is now practically a small breeze lol.
I will upload pics someday because I have no doubt my word explanation is a bit confusing XD it doesn't look ugly in my aquarium at all and it isn't even noticeable so I love it. Very secure too (:
Anyways, I'm going to have one hell of a time trying to put together my Eheim 2211 because from what I've heard the instructions are pretty bad (and I hope they aren't as bad as the explanation I just gave for my AC50 mod LOL)