The Planted Tank Forum banner

Are shrimp religious?

2K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  jone 
#1 ·
I just glanced over at my shrimp bowl and most of the shrimp are grouped together facing almost directly South East. All but one of the rest that I could see were facing the same direction. Not like they were facing the same general direction, they were either directly lined up or or next to each other perfectly parallel.

I don't know if they were praying or what.
Maybe it had something to do with Venus passing between the earth and the Sun.

Maybe they are Pagan.

#8 ·
The best you would have got was an iPhone pic. The surface of the bowl isn't the smoothest finish, so the phone tries to focus on that. maybe I could have done something with my macro lens. I also would have had to turn the lights on, which probably would have taken them out of their trance.
I'll try if it happens again.

Maybe it's time I sell my 35mm SLRs and get a DSLR. They are just sitting collecting dust.
Anybody want some Minolta Maxxum 7000's? I've got three good bodies with some accessories. :hihi: They are actually great cameras. Pretty advanced for pre DSLR technology. I just never use them anymore. Ebay here I come!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.