So I have a 10 gallon right now filled with Cherries and Caridina Babaulti.
They are getting relocated into a tiger/bee tank to make way for CPO's
I plan on getting a male and female CPO in the 10 gallon. I want to create hiding spaces for them with clay pots and pvc pipes.
1. What diameter should the PVC pipe be?
Two crayfish in a tank may be boring even though they are orange since they may hide a lot so................
2. I'm wondering what fish may be good tank mates for the crayfish?
I've wondered this with shrimp too........
3. Once a female is berried, does it mean that the male already fertilized the shrimp/cray?
My ultimate goal is to get them to breed because I like breeding all sorts of inverts.............
4. Do the CPO babies require anything specific?
I have a surplus of bottom feeder discs from hikari along with shrimp food thanks to Liam
5. Can crays live off a diet of those foods and a ton of frozen brine shrimp, blood worms and daphia?
Aquarium water ends up to be 68-74 deg F in my dorm room,
6. Should I put in a small heater that will probably keep the water more constant but at 76-78?
So when I get them....
7.Should I acclimate them with the drop method like high grade shrimp? Can I net them or should I just pick them up, which is safer?
Last but not least I wanted to aquascape the tank, but with clay pots and pvc it might get ugly.
8. Anyone got pictures of aquascaped CPO tanks for inspiration?