The Planted Tank Forum banner

hi

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  choptop 
#1 ·
Hi I am from west virginia also and keep different Corydoras catfish and plecos and lots of live plants.
Wilma

#3 ·
Hi Wilma,

Welcome to the Planted Tank!

You forgot to mention the shrimp and snails. :wink:

#5 ·
Hi Wilma, Its always nice to see someone else form WV here. There are not many of us. Travdawg sent me a link to your site and it looks very nice. Some of that driftwood would look good in my tanks. Anyway good to see you here and hope to speak again.

#6 ·
Hello, I would just like to add myseft to the West Virginia club!!!!

I love this state!!!!! It is wonderful.

I have a 55 gallon tank with guppies and snails. My 5 year old son has a 10 gallon tank with a gromi, black fin shark, & catfish. My 10 year old son just got a 46 gallon tank that he will be putting guppies in it.

#8 ·
One more WV native here as well. I've lived in both southwestern and southeastern WV, and am currently a North Central WV person. I have a 55 gallon planted tank with clown loaches, cherry barbs, brilliant rasboras, and one bristlenose pleco. I've recently set up a 5 1/2 gallon tank at work. Planted with clippings from the 55 gallon, and it is home two a couple of Malaysian Trumpet Snails and a couple of Cherry Barb fry.

Wilma, I believe I've seen you in the past on the APD or somewhere similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.