FS: Planted 36g Bowfront Tiger Barb Tank - Tacoma
36 gal tank bought new 1.5 years old in perfect condition with a dark cherry colored aquarium stand. I just got a full time job and don't have time for maintenance unfortunately.
- 30" Finnex "Fugeray" LED fixture (features a nighttime blue LED moon light)
- Aquaclear 50 filter, Aquaclear 20 filter + extra sponges
- Aqueon PRO 150w heater
- API water quality test kit
- Prime water conditioner
- Variety of top quality fish food, dry and frozen
- Water Siphon
- 2 water change buckets
- EcoComplete substrate with gravel on top
- big bag of plant fertilizer tabs that will last forever
- 4 bottles of Aquavitro liquid fertilizer (Potassium, Phosphorous, Iron, Micro nutrient blend,)
- 6 green tiger barbs, never been ill!
- 2 nerite snails
and live plants, there are 2 anubias, italian val, 2 types of crypts, java fern, and a few small plants.
- 5 or 6 large rocks that you can arrange however you please
- 2 medium pieces of Mopani driftwood
There will also be miscellaneous items included that I can't remember. There is a LOT of stuff.
$300. Will need an SUV and someone strong to pick this up, as I can not lift it even without water : (
* 7 Green Tiger Barbs