The Planted Tank Forum banner

Fish Magazine -- Help Wanted, would you be interested

804 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  lokobreed 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am not a newbie at the fish hobby nor am I expert, just I have fallen in love with collecting and making it a hobby over the past 6-7 years.

Over the time I had been wanting to make a fish magazine that offers more than the normal fish mag and I know that this would take time.

I am looking if anyone would be interested in writing for the magazine (articles, columns (perhaps your own fish column), etc)
In the begining everyone would have to be working for free. I would be designing the cover unless someone else is wanting to be a graphic designer for the mag as well.

We would start off, again this is just a thought, the first few issues printing them and giving them away cheaply or free and have the issues on the site as well. Then we would start selling and hopefully make profit so I can pay my helpers. I couldnt pay you all in the begining as all the priniting cost would be on my shoulders.

Please contact me if you would be interested with any information you can give me pertaining to your hobby of Aquarium Fish.

Thanks

EMAIL: lokobreed@yahoo.com
AIM: lokobreed
YIM: lokobreed@yahoo.com

Thanks again
(you can reply or pm or contact me from above with questions as well)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.