The Planted Tank Forum banner

SE Michigan and windsor plant swap

2K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  plantastic28 
#1 ·
This past weekend Myself, Vinlo, and TonyD got together to do a plant swap... We are looking for anyone else in the area(south east michigan/windsor) :D who might be interested in gettting together on a weekend morning in about a month to swap plants and stories...

Jason

#5 ·
Tonyd said:
The humble beginnings of the Michigan Planted Tank Society? :D I can make it again in a month or so, depending on my work schedule. Should have some Windelov ready by then.

Tony
:lol: :lol: Yep it was kool.... The plants look great in there new home tony. I expect to have some pics in a week or two once everything grows in...

jason

#6 ·
Hey Go Wings!!!! Go Tigs!! Go l-i-o.....(we'll see about that)

Last night sucked eh?

I'd join the Michigan Planted Tank Society.

I haven't been home in a year but anyway....Just giving a shout out to all the fellow Michiganders out there. You guys should do the plant swap at Cheetahs in Windsor lol :p

#7 ·
Cheetah's in Windsor is the bomb!!! You gotta love being able to take a shower with the girls on your B-day!!

Sorry I am a recovering perv. :(

#8 ·
plantastic28 said:
Cheetah's in Windsor is the bomb!!! You gotta love being able to take a shower with the girls on your B-day!!

Sorry I am a recovering perv. :(
Yeah, nothing beats that.

I had a buddy that took one of those shooter shots at the Million Dollar Bar out of some girls ^^ and it broke in his mouth.

They made him pay for the drink.

Anyway, sorry for getting this sidetracked from plants to Canadian Strippers, but hey, I'm just considering venues for the Michigan Planted Tank Society :p

Go WINGS!!! (and plants)

#14 ·
Sounds good.... Hey vin, next time you are posting on AB maybe add a thread like this one... looks like there might be few people overthere who might want to join our plant swapping group :wink: ... I am not a forum member and dont want to join to make one post... Plus who would trust the newbie anyway.. :D

Jason

#19 ·
Vinlo said:
About 3 folks so far.. one even in Windsor! He has some nice plants too (make me wonder where he got them?).
Yea, I see he has the a few plants you were looking for... We only need a few more people maybe 5-10 and we will have a nice little group..

Jason

#21 ·
Momotaro said:
Darn it guys!

I am working this weekend! I would have loved to drive up for the swap!!! :) :wink:

Keep us posted on the swaps!!

Mike
Mike your are welcome anytime....

Jason

#25 ·
Mike,

Isn't kinda far to drive to Detroit from New Jersey?

Just curious how close Jersey is.

Okay I see it might take 9 hours damn that is a hell of a drive for plants you are truly dedicated!

-peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.