Need feedback on Automatic Fish/Coral Feeder
I am a Mechanical Engineer, and I am new to the world of aquariums.
I am developing a automatic system with the following features:
1) Automatic fish/coral feeder controlled over the internet
2) Lighting System which can recreate a specific daylight/night pattern from any part of the world.
3) Heating and circulation system - controlled over the internet
Since my expertise lies in electronics and controls, I was hoping to get feedback from experts on this forum about the usefulness of the system.
From my rudimentary understanding of the topic, this is useful for the following reasons:
1) People who might need to travel a lot.
2) I would assume that the lighting pattern is critical, and a simple manual switch on/switch off system which provides constant wattage isn't a optimal solution.
3) The circulation/heating system doesn't need to be a continuously ON, as that wastes energy.
Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.