Okay, so one of my tanks is 25 gallons. I am really getting to my wits end with it and seriously considering selling it. Lately it is just becoming full of problems.
1. All my plants are dying, eaten, or being uprooted
2. I have a terrible algae problem
3. My nitrates are sky high and won't go down ( will admit I am over stocked. Not a whole lot though. Taking some fish to the lfs monday)
No matter how many water changes I do, they won't budge.
4. The filter doesn't pick up debris well.
5. Remaining plants are suffering from numerous deficiencies, but I can't dose ferts because it will make my nitrates even higher.
6. I don't have enough money to buy a larger filter, because I have no money
hehe not old enough for a job
It's really frustrating. So I have three options:
1. Sell the tank
2. Completely get rid of everything, and start over
3. Figure out how to fix the many problems