Join Date: May 2011
Location: Buchanan, Virginia, USA
One of my 10 gallon tanks is overrun with hair like algae. I kept the lighting time shorter, some turned yellwoish and were dying, but some at the lightest part of the tank overrun my Jawa Moss. The moss is live, but it is mixed with algae. Cherry shrimp is in there, but it does not help. I bought three Otocinclus fish, but it seems they do not want hair algae; they eat other algae on the glass and rocks. What can be done to save the Jawa Moss?