The Planted Tank Forum banner

Hector's 17 Gallon rimless planted tank

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  KingKoopa512 
#1 ·
Hi everyone would like to introduce myself in this forum my name is Hector. I I'm a new member and this will be my first attempt on having a Co2 high tech planted tank. The tank is a 17 gallon tank I think its made by Mr aqua the tank was purchased from my friend. He is moving out of state soon, though to my self perfect time to jump into planted tanks. I've been doing reef tanks for years. But new to hight tank planted tanks. Your knowledge is more than welcome I'm hoping to grow in this hobby also looking in the near future in doing a discuss high tech planted tank.

Equipment:
1. Aqua clear filters 2
2. Colbat thermal heater
3. Co2 tank
4. Finnex led fixtures 2 not sure on watts
5. 17 gallon rimless tank low iron maker Mr aqua.

I have some type of clay substrate I was thinking in mixing it with some aqua soil not sure if that would be ok. Few plants drift wood not sure on names if you guys could id them that would be great! Few guppys 5 neon tetras and Cory fish. Thinking about adding 12 Rummynose tetras this week. I'll post few pics that I have taken already. Can post better ones of plants later and equipment and fish.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.