Hi folk, my fish tank was in a yellow water status since last month, I dosed seachem flourish excel into the fish tank for micro_nutri.
1. regularly water every day for 1 week;
2. drain the whole tank and refill fresh water;
3. increase my filter power, decrease light;
None of those worked, the water just turned more yellow every day, and my bottom plants begin to show me the signs of melting.
Here some necessary information:
1. I haven't tested my water parameter yet.(will do this weekend).
2. The water smelt like sulfur.
3. There are some melting plants in my tank.
4. None of the living fish and shrimp died during the yellow water condition.
5. I dose CO2 booster every day.
And I will attach a photo of my tank.
And a photo of it 1 week ago, after I changed the overall water.