The Planted Tank Forum banner

Help with my 75 gallon.

498 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Willcooper 
#1 ·
I'm having problem with my 75 gallon tank. Since switching from my 60 6 months ago the plants aren't doing so hot, I have all low light plants a 48" Fluval plant led (1 gen only 5,200K), sand in my substrate with a bit of osmocote plus in there and pressurized co2 setup a couple of days ago. Do you guy think I should change the substrate to something like Eco-complete or Seachem Flourite? Also should I add to my lighting or go with a complete new unit and if so what? I also looking at going with a quad T5 system or adding a couple of goose-neck lights par38 6500K or add a finnex planted plus led to the one I have. Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

#2 ·
Doing too many things at one time can often be a very difficult situation. You have no idea what is causing which issue. Let things settle out before you go crazy trying to fix a lot off different interrelated issues. You only just started with the CO2, it needs time to do it's thing. You have left out some things as well, such as fertilizing or not, and the types of plants you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.