• 1 Post By Tazalanche
  • 1 Post By annah
  • 1 Post By Znerk
  • 1 Post By brad in nashville

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-30-2016, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Planted Tank Club Nashville?

So I've been searching and I don't see a planted tank club, or even a freshwater aquarium club of any kind in middle TN or Nashville area. Would love to help start one if there's 2-3 more of you out there, and I know there are, I found an old thread but it looks like nothing ever came of it.

Don't leave me hanging now, holler back

My Walstad method aquarium log: http://aquarium.aehowardwrites.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Algae Grower

I know there are some coral/reef clubs, but I'm not sure of a local club that is not focused on saltwater or african cichlids.

We live in northern Middle Tennessee and supply fish for Aquatic Critter in Nashville, so we're in the Nashville area about once a month on the weekend & would be interested in meeting up on occasion if someone were to start up a planted or freshwater club. I'm not sure what my weekday schedule is going to look like over the next 6 months (new job in Metrocenter area), but the odds are high that we may be moving closer to Nashville in Spring 2017, which could free up our weeknights for meeting up too.
TFC likes this.

My surplus for local trades (sorry, but I won't ship): guppies, dwarf sag, guppies, valisneria, guppies, microswords, guppies, amazon swords, guppies, ocelot swords, guppies, assassin snails, guppies, endler hybrids, guppies, marbled or albino ancistrus (longfin or standard fin), guppies, six 14g-15g acrylic tanks (displays from a "big box" store that closed)... and I think I might have a few extra guppies too.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-22-2016, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
I know there are some coral/reef clubs, but I'm not sure of a local club that is not focused on saltwater or african cichlids.

We live in northern Middle Tennessee and supply fish for Aquatic Critter in Nashville, so we're in the Nashville area about once a month on the weekend & would be interested in meeting up on occasion if someone were to start up a planted or freshwater club. I'm not sure what my weekday schedule is going to look like over the next 6 months (new job in Metrocenter area), but the odds are high that we may be moving closer to Nashville in Spring 2017, which could free up our weeknights for meeting up too.
I have got to log in more. I'd love to meet up sometime. I may have found a group, but not too sure how active they are, besides you, I only know one other person with planted tanks in the Middle Tennessee area, and she lives south of Nashville. I'm actually in Hendersonville, so probably closer to you than Nashville proper depending on where you are exactly.
TFC likes this.

My Walstad method aquarium log: http://aquarium.aehowardwrites.com

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 03:11 PM
TFC
Algae Grower

Hey Annah, I'm in Nashvegas!!! Well, actually I live in Brentwood. I shop at the Aquattic critter and some of the employees and I have been talking about starting a club. There are none here that I know of. Hit me back and we can talk.
xoxo Flower

If your waiting on me, your backin up. Lets go!
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 09:18 PM

Hey, we live in spring hill and would love to get together with anyone with a planted tank in the Nashville area. Let me know if something comes together. You can reach me at integritymusicservices at email.com.

- Steve
TFC likes this.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 01:29 PM
TFC
Algae Grower

Cool Steve. I'm working on something through the Aquatic Critter. Have you been??

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 05:49 PM
Algae Grower

I'm way late but I made my username for the exact reason of people knowing I'm from Nashville because we have so little in the way of aquatic clubs.

I live in Brentwood at the moment and I'll be moving to east nashville in the next couple months.
TFC likes this.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 01:42 PM
TFC
Algae Grower

Hey I messaged you Brad. I live in Brentwood too.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 09:16 PM

I too would be interested in joining the club. I will keep an eye on the forum and also check in with guys at Aquatic Critter.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-18-2017, 03:37 PM
TFC
Algae Grower

Hey private message me your email. I'd love to talk about a club here in Nashville. I check in on here every couple days..been waiting to hear from someone...anyone...
Talk soon, Traci

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode