The Planted Tank Forum banner

boxlotfish group buy Harrisburg or Philly

998 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  wondabread 
#1 · (Edited)
I am going to order some fish from boxlotfish.com. Do a search on the forums to read a bit about them.

I have been speaking with Loren (the owner) and shipping to my location is going to be very expensive through UPS (about $100). The other option is to get the fish sent to an airport and pick them up (about $60).

I am proposing a group buy. If there are any fish you want to order AND can make it to Harrisburg international airport for delivery (it will be a tuesday or wednesday, possibly next week or the week after) we can split the cost of shipping and you can get some harder to find fish at a huge discount.

I am NOT recommending this seller, nor will I speak to his credibility. I am personally placing an order with him and by placing an order for multiple people will be making the shipping cost much cheaper.

I will also not be responsible for your fish. Loren seems to be good about giving store credit, but shipping will not be comp'd.

I will have this deal finished by tomorrow or thursday - and I AM ordering fish with or without others. I am not a representative of this business, I am merely a customer seeking to help out some fellow keepers and would like the possibility of splitting the shipping.

I hope this post doesn't break any forum rules (written or unwritten). Please PM me for more information. We have a 40lbs weight limit (I think my fish are being shipped Delta). Up to 40lbs the price for shipping doesn't change. I am not positive, but a 40lbs box can hold a lot of fish.

Let me know quickly if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Steve

See less See more
#2 ·
Also wanted to mention - I can have the fish sent to Philly instead of Harrisburg - they are both about the same distance from my house, traffic is a PITA going to PHL.

If someone in eastern PA or Jersey wants to get some fish, I will be glad to try to accommodate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.