Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Philadelphia PA
just went and bought 3 more. He carries them regularly.
And yes, the manager does the orders which is why this petco has good stock. The guy is a hobbyist and likes to mix things up.
Nemo's has an amazing selection as of late on Tanganyikans, Peacocks, and more Rainbows. Clearly the change in ownership brought in new resources and the new manager in charge of ordering is really going where the profit is.
Among other things, here's what I found yesterday there
Noteworthy Tanganyikans - (on top of the usual brichardi's, lelupi's, and Julidochromis)
- Cyphotilapia Giberrosa - Nice BLUE frontosas
- 5 Different Tropheus Moori Species
- Gold Alto. Compressiceps
- Black Calvus
- White Calvus
- Cyathopharynx Furcifer
- Spathados Erythrodon (Blud Spotted Goby Cichlid): These guys are amazing
- Motoro Stingrays
- A little light but they have full grown Geo. Steindachneri
- Mid Size Geo. "Surinamensis"
- Grown Angels about 4-5 inches in Diameter
- Turqoise Rainbows
- Madagascar Rainbows
- Nice tank of Cardinals
Plants are limited but the Crypts are nice sized and 5.99 and they have Undulata, Spiralis, Red Wendtii, Green Wendtii, Parva, and Lutea. Very Robust