The Planted Tank Forum banner

where can i buy CRS!?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  joon 
#1 ·
i try to buy CRS locally
anyone selling CRS in ne philadelphia area?

#4 ·
Thanx!
msjinkzd is my facebook friend!
i bought cpo and green shrimp from msjinkzd few months ago and luckily i bred them :D
but shes not carrying CRS at all
so far i found 2 ppl on aquabid selling crs around my area, but
they not answering my emails

#5 ·
I live near atlantic city, and can say that its very unusual to find shrimp in any local pet stores in the NJ/PA aria for some reason. One place carries glass shrimp, and once they had bamboo shrimp, but only one store I know has even HEARD of CRS when I asked about them, but he doesn't carry them.

I ended up getting mine from an aquabid seller all the way out in califorina and paying extra to overnight them, but there are plenty of people selling them on the forums here, I'm sure some are in the phili aria.

And if it comes to it, I can sell you some of mine, I've got a ton of babies right now. They're a bit smaller than normal selling size, but they'll grow.

#6 ·
#7 ·
i visited aquarium center at least once a month for last 8months
since i work on bridge st (10mins away from the hiddenreef and 20mins away from aquarium center :D)
they didnt have CRS when i visited there, i gave up buying crs from LFS

#9 ·
Yeah, last time I was at aquarium center I was talking to the guy about their shrimp (I bought some Caridina cf. propinqua they had labeled as 'orange bee shrimp') and he was asking me why their 'diamond shrimp' kept dying. I don't think they know much about crs/cbs shrimp care. He said they had 50 and most died within a few days of putting them in their tanks. They may have given up on ordering them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.