Taking down tank....lots of plants, equipment and some fish...cheap.
taking down my 20 long...
- 7 Bloodfin Tetras (They school tight. looks pretty cool in a planted aquarium)
- 3 Albino Cory cats (breeding pair) has layed LOTS of eggs 3 seperate times.)
- 1 Mickey Mouse Platy
- 1 Albino Bistlenose Pleco (3 inches) likes Zucchini
GIVING AWAY FISH FOR FREE. PICK UP.
Plants.. Have been growing A LOT since I took the picture.. Look great.
-3 Anubias Nana, all attached to small rocks around 9 leaves each)
- 1 Anubias (also attached to rock)
- 5 nice size Java Ferns, all attached to seperate rocks like Anubias (Lots of new growth on all of them.
- 3-4 Italian Vals (perfect for 20 Long.)
- 2-3 Jungle Vals.
- 10 Dwarf Sag. for foreground
- 6 rocks with Java Moss attached...4 LUSH Ones, the size of 2 softballs.
PLANTS ARE FREE AS WELL.. PICK UP.
1 AWESOME piece of driftwood.
another piece of Malaysian Driftwood with some java Fern growing off of it. (just happened, looks cool)
20 gallon long tank, with glass hood, light strip, light
- 2 X Aquaclear 30 filters..
- Air pump. (tetra or whisper I belivee)
- Fluval Heater
-Red Sea co2 bio system -yeast-(making tons of noise, probably just needs to be tinkered with)
1 Battery operated air pump. "silent air b11" great for power outages.. BRAND NEW Penn Plex.
38 gallon tank (80 % sure it holds water)
Large "PYTHON" siphon for water changes.
- 2-3 smaller siphons as well
Omega One Veggie Flakes
Omega One freshwater Flakes
Hikari Alae wafers
Hikari sinking wafers
Big bottle of Seachem's Prime. barely used
Nice size bottle of Aquasafe. barely used.
Yeast for co2 mixture
Seachem Potassium.. Liquid Ferts.
Nitrogen too.(don't use it though, the potassium helped however)
ALSO if interested...
2 Red Eared alider turtles )5 inches each) with another 20 gallon long tank. another heater. screen top, strip light with uvb/a bulb (I forget, whatever is optimal for them I got it) and a dome + light for basking. and a not great fluval submersable heater. Has not been cleaned in a while.
I would like it ALL gone to a good home. who will love these guys and gals as much as I did.
$65 for everything.This is a STEAL. but in this forum that I'm posting in, didn't really need to tell you that. The Plants look great... contact me asap, as I am unloading any day. Thank you..
Live right outside of Philadelphia, near the Willow Grove Mall.
My tank has grown substantialy within the last 2 months
Last edited by Royal Pleco; 01-03-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Reason: added information