The Planted Tank Forum banner

philly area swap list. great for local pickups!

197K views 3K replies 127 participants last post by  scapegoat 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
Thanks Scapegoat!

I suppose i'll list what I have to trade as well as things i'm looking for. If everyone does the same maybe we can work out a nice local trade ring :)

Have for sale or trade (trade preferred):
55g tank w/oak trim - a few scratches, but not noticable when full
2x 24" black hoods with lights - standard hood w T8
48" t8 fixture - has 2 24" bulbs
12 glowlight tetras
Red Wag platies ( 8 juvies currently - 50 fry growing)
lots of rocks I collected and didnt use in my scape (take whatever you want free if you pick up something else)

Want:
Heater for 10g
Glass top for 10g
Small tanks - any size 20g and under
Riparium supplies - planters, plants, etc
Intake filter sponges
Water changer
Driftwood
Colorquartz/Spectraquartz sand

thats it off the top of my head - I'll add more when i get home and take a look around.

Thanks!

#5 ·
I'll jump in:

Have for trade:

1 Glolight tetra
1 Serpae tetra
2 Pearl Gouramis
1 Opaline Gourami
2 Red eye tetra

ROAK:
3 Mollies
2 dalmation, one white
one of the dalmation ones has a bent spine and has his fins nipped by the other two - been like that for the last six months and he's still in good spirits. I can't bring myself to put him down since he seems okay besides swimming kinda funny.
They are all females and have been in a tank with a male swordtail, so they would not make good breeding stock.

Looking for:

Amazon Swords
Crypts
Swordtails
Malaysian Trumpet Snails

#10 ·
Anyone need a 37 gallon in dark walnut with canapy and stand. Or a 7 gallon bowfront used for a nano reef once and has a PC retrofitted in the hood. Looks much bigger when filled. ALso have dual metal halid 150watt coral life fixture and ALL Glass 36" twin tube light hood. SHoot me a PM if interested also got some misc salt water reef stuff as well.

#18 ·
Free Odessa Barb...

This guy didn't play well in my high population community tank. He had 4 other Odessa's to play with a long time ago but I lost all the fish in my tank at the time except this guy and one other catfish. He's been healthy for 9 months since then. He just nips too much at my Guppies and Neons. I've been keeping him alone in my 40 gallon tank for a few months but now I want to stock that tank with other fish. If nobody wants him I'll send him to the LFS but I'd rather somebody else with Barbs take him. He's about 2"-2.5" so a pretty big Odessa. I've had him for over a year.

#30 ·
Plants for sale! - Collingswood NJ

Riccia (lots)
Crypt Wendtii
Anubis (x2)
Red Camboba
Green Camboba
Hemianthus glomeratus
Ludwigia Rubin (very red)
Ceylon hygrophyla? (looks very similar)
Large Apontogen. Needs some cleanup/pruning. Very fast grower. Constantly have to cut off flower runners that grow out of the tank.

Other stuff I cant name unfortunately.

Check my recent posts for a pic of the tank these are coming from. Send a PM if interested. Pickup only in Collingswood NJ.

#45 ·
Hello Everyone,

I have a 6 inch RTM in great shape ordered from Rapps. Take him for $25
I have a mated pair of herichthys carpintis chariel from Rapps. Male is about 3.4" and female is about 3" including tail. $25 for the pair
I have a juvi grammodes about 2 inches for $10
Lastly, a 5 inch crenicichla which i think is Saxtilis for $10.

Or buy all of them for $50.

Pick up only in Philly Area.

PM Me if interested. I'm going back to a high tech planted tank.

#48 ·
hey van - My crypts just recently had a major meltdown. Not sure why. Maybe from the lighting change when i removed the Riccia that shaded it? idk..

Let me see what space I have left once my trades arrive this week and i'll get back to you.

I always have tons of Riccia if you need any more for your shrimp tank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.