The Planted Tank Forum banner

Any Harrisburg Fish Guys/Gals around?

25K views 260 replies 38 participants last post by  ryubui 
#1 ·
I've always been looking for people into the hobby thats local in my area...York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Etc.

anyone live near by want to meet up sometime to share/talk/chat/trade?

I'd love to have someone else to talk to whos into the hobby as me

i have a 60 gal planted corner tank and a 75 Arrowana tank right now

feel free to give me a call/text
Cell: 717-343-5877
Aim: catfishmeows
Email: Ryubui@gmail.com

Tony

#187 ·
Hey everyone...new to the party here. I'm in the Harrisburg area as well and just getting started with the planted tank hobby. Got a ten gallon and five gallon I have plants in. Would love to meet up with some people to exchange or buy more plants for the tanks as I have a 29 gallon I'm going to be setting up soon as well.

#193 ·
Hoping to find some...went to That Fish Place, looked on here, called some buddies...no luck. I have 72 Watts of T5-HO lighting and a double dose of homemade CO2 generators going on my ten gallon...this baby grows plants like nobody's business. I suspect the HC would take off very quickly in the tank. Looking for some other unique and odd plants for it. Currently I have riccia, java moss, salvinia minima, wisteria, banana plants, java ferns and Amazon swords in it.

#198 ·
haha, id love to meet and greet and can get some friends together...anyone want to plan and open up their house? :D
Haha yeah, unfortunately it didn't happen:( I would still love to have it happen though!! I just don;t have time to organize it all because of volleyball.

I remember last time Rachael and ShadeTreeMe said they were interested in hosting. You guys still interested in hosting?

#199 ·
Yes, I may be having something here Memorial Day weekend if anyone is interested. I would need someone else to do the organization, but am happy to host sooner. I travel this weekend, the second weekend in April, and the last weekend in April. I am home most of May, i believe.

#201 ·
I'm out of town memorial day camping, but I could put something together sooner if anyone is interested. Anything after the 12th of this month works for me. I'd everyone can post an email to reach them or PM your email to me, I can try coordinating something with all interested. I'm thinking maybe the middle of May to give everyone enough notice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.