Getting out of the hobby for a bit, everything must go, don't have time for anything right now.
Working 7 days a week, pick up only in Woodburn, OR. Some equipment is still in use, can't sell until the tanks are empty. I am unsure as to quantities of plants and livestock at this time, things were just dumped in whatever tank had room to break down the big one. Make me a reasonable offer or ask any questions via PM, please don't make me deal with the people from Craigslist, buy my stuff! lol
DISCLAIMER: Any and all plants could come with MTS, RCS, and whatever other little critters live in aquariums (I have copeods).
Here is a rough list of what I have:
- 50 gallon Aqueon aquarium with full hood/lights including two Aqueon full spectrum 15w, T8, 18 fluorescent bulbs
- Enclosed wood stand with two doors for 50/55/75 gallon aquarium, painted black
- Fluval 206 Canister Filter with original intake/outflow and custom PVC spraybar, includes washed and dried media
- Penguin Powerhead Model 550 with Hydro-Sponge Pro III Filter attached
- Jardin Aquarium Fish Tank Biochemical Sponge Filter
- 48" Bubble-Wall Bendable Air Diffuser
- Aqueon 20 gallon long aquarium w/ heat resistant screen lid
- 20 gallon long aquarium stand with door
- Coralife 24" dual T5NO light fixture. Needs new bulbs!
- U.P. Aqua Underwater Filter
- Aquatop IF-204 Internal Filter 119 GPH
- Marineland 21" Hidden LED Lighting Systems
- JW Pet Company Fusion Air Pump 500 Aquarium Air Pump
- Aqueon 10 gallon aquarium with Marineland glass canopy
- BeamsWork Freshwater Bright LED 18" light fixture
- Aqueon Pro 100w heater
- Finnex PX-360 Compact Canister Aquarium Filter, includes all parts and box
- Marineland Eclipse 5 gallon Hex tank kit, including hood, filter, CFL light
- Marineland 5 gallon Bowfront tank kit, including hood, filter, CFL light
Plants (not all are in the best shape but they should bounce back):
- Red Tiger Lotus
- Aponogeton boivninanus
- Cryptocoryne wendtii, red (mostly green on top of leaves but red underside)
- Java Fern
- Java Fern Windelov
- Large amount of moss, 2 different kinds, not 100% sure on types, Java, and Christmas(?) Christmas(?) some of the moss is pretty brown right now but is coming back after being moved out of a tub...
- Anubias, not sure of type, came in the dry tube at Petsmart, attached to smallish piece of Malaysian driftwood along with some Java fern.
- Multiple sizes of Marimo moss balls
- Mystery variety Aponogeton (I think undulatas)
- Several nodes of what I purchased as Pygmy Chain Sword, most attached
- Zebra Nerite Snails (3)
- Assassin Snails (around 10)
- Red Cherry Shrimp (lots of babies)
- Malaysian Trumpet Snails
I also have a lot of little random things here and there I'll be needing to get rid of once all the livestock is gone and tanks are completely broken down.