The Planted Tank Forum banner

Akron auction!

7K views 88 replies 13 participants last post by  problemman 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

Greater akron aquarium society is having there March 6th (3 days before my birthday if you want to but new something while I'm there;) )
If you want to sell registration is at 11 and the auction starts at 12 sharp!

Don't miss it we sel and buy all fish items here!

#4 ·
Thanks for the info. I was at the Fall auction and bought quite a bit of hard goods and fish. I couldn't believe how large the auction was.

#16 ·
@Azfishkid

My grandparents live in Ohio, we should totally go to a meeting there and meet up!

#44 ·
My calendar is marked! I've been meaning to go to one of there meanings for years. So do you have to be a member to buy at the auction? Is it complicated?

There's Two Turtles on West Market and Wet Pets on Whipple in North Canton was decent but it closed. Are there other fish stores worth visiting?!

#18 ·
Caton said:
@Azfishkid

My grandparents live in Ohio, we should totally go to a meeting there and meet up!
YES, that would be awesome!
I'll have to ask my dad when he plans on going back.

problemman said:
you better let me know when you guys come and will drive you guys around to alot our fish stores!!! total field day!!! out next auction i believe will be in august and then another one in november
3 fish/plant geeks driving around visiting LFS's-- What could be better? :biggrin:
No but in all seriousness, that would be so much fun!

#20 ·
We would carry one big bag full there, its an auction and we have plenty of crap to sell.\

LETS DOOOO IT! (Philip, b-day party at the auction november!)

#22 ·
Forgot about me....

Ugh idk my dad being stupid, he Sits on the couch all day and he's say I duwanaa drive all the way to akkron, maybe pursued him with fast food for his slow bum

I wannnnaa gooooo soooo badly

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.