Looking to downsize from 90 gallon
I've got a 90 gallon setup that I've been thinking about downsizing from and figured I would see if anyone in the Charlotte area was looking at upgrading (already posted it on CL). I'd be interested in trading for a smaller, complete setup (parts of your setup to be negotiated, of course) or parting it out.
Here are the specs:
- 90 gallon reef-ready (back wall overflow; purchased new May 2012) tank. There are a couple scrathes here and there near the substrate (thanks to the sand).
- 20 gallon long sump (3 chambers)
- Sicce 3.0 return pump
- auto top off with two float switches; 30 gallon Brute container as a reservoir
- It's sitting on a plain 2"x4" stand, nothing fancy
- large piece of manzanita
- pool filter sand as the substrate; I also have a bunch of Indian Almond Leaves sitting in a box
- Note: I sold my T5HO fixture, so it just has CFL lamps over it for now
6 German Blue Rams (have had 3 pairs spawn all in the same day before)
5 dwarf neon rainbows
some ghost shrimp
a few otos
I'm fairly easy to negotiate with in terms of prices/trades, so shoot me a PM if interested.
Below is a pic of the tank from the beginning of the summer: it is the best pic to show the driftwood.