As per the results of the poll, the swap meet is August 3
AFTER POLLING THOSE WHO WERE STILL ATTENDING, THERE IS A CONSENSUS TO CHANGE THE DATE TO SATURDAY AUGUST 3. SAME TIME AND PLACE.
We are meeting upstairs at Whole Foods, located at 95 East Houston street. Here is a map of the walking tour:
Swap Thread House Rules:
1. Use only one post to indicate items to swap and WTT. Feel free to update it as necessary. Feel free to introduce yourself as well.
2. Be clear and concise when contacting members about swaps.
3. Feel free to repost what you have to trade/swap 3 - 4 days before the date.
4. Voting on both the theme and the date will close on 7/10.
5. Update your post when an item becomes unavailable.
1. Keep the spirit of the event in mind, swap whenever possible.
2. Do not bring unclaimed livestock, unless you are willing to give it to an LFS at the end of the tour. Also be mindful of the weather.
3. There are arrangements for a rain location and that will be indicated if necessary.
4. Newbies especially, don't be afraid to introduce yourself and ask questions!
5. If you cannot make the meet but have trades outstanding, inform your partner and make alternate arrangements or cancel.