The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anything good going on this week?

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  chibikaie 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm going to be up in NYC from Wednesday through Sunday this week. I was wondering if there are going to be any meetings or cubs during my stay. If so, I'd love to attend.

I'm not really familiar with the area (yet, but I'm sure I'll be closer by the end of the week! :)), but I will be staying at the Grand Hyatt.

Looking forward to being up north in the dreary, rainy cold. I'm not kidding, it's my favorite kind of weather.

#6 · (Edited)
I must've missed this :D I've been itching to go down and visit msjinkzd one of these days.

And Kiran, there are two aquatic societies that we like so far: Greater City Aquarium Soc and Brooklyn Aquatic Society NY, but their meetings are first week of the month. How long are you here? [EDIT: sry, I can't read =P i see it now] Love visiting folk.

#17 ·
I'd give everyone who came a gift certificate for my website if you did this, lol!

If you are driving, i am on your route home, lol. The fish room is really clean as Amazonas is coming to photograph tomorrow.
Haha, how long are you gonna talk about this newly-cleaned fishroom? Lol.

I just might take you up on that offer. I'll check which route we're taking and see how far off the highway you are! I'm sure the kids would be annoyed, but hey... Lol

Now there's a treat Kiran. :)

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
Lol true! I know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.