The Planted Tank Forum banner

20 Gallon High?

910 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  core212 
#1 ·
Anyone have one they aren't in need of anymore? Willing to pay for it. Let me know. Thanks

#2 ·
I ended up picking one up at petland due to time constraints. Used was not much cheaper, always filthy and scratched up so it only made sense to go this route. It was the cheapest around the area. Petco was cheaper with the $1 per gallon for the same aqueon tanks.

Hope this helps.

#3 · (Edited)
** SOLD **

I actually have a 20 Gallon High that i just decommissioned. Let me know if you're still looking. It is in fantastic, like new condition.

Included:
20 gallon high metal stand
Coralife T5HO fixture with ZooMed FloraSun and UltraSun bulbs.
2 bags of Flourite black gravel in the tank
Fluval C3 filter

Still has the substrate in the tank. Took it apart 3 days ago. You can see it in action here:

#5 ·
I actually have a 20 Gallon High that i just decommissioned. Let me know if you're still looking. It is in fantastic, like new condition.

Included:
20 gallon high metal stand
Coralife T5HO fixture with ZooMed FloraSun and UltraSun bulbs.
2 bags of Flourite black gravel in the tank
Fluval C3 filter

Still has the substrate in the tank. Took it apart 3 days ago. You can see it in action here:

That's a nice complete setup, how much are you asking?. I'm really only looking for the tank as i use a rack system

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.