It was nice meeting you all at the meet!
I also want to take the time to thank acitydweller, aokashi, jellie, ptr, and vivadawolf for some awesome stuff.
Aokashi and Bluek24a4's gave a good nutshell of Rachel's talk.
The auction itself was really fun though! Like some people mentioned, some stuff seemed to be over priced; but compared to some other deals, there were plenty of steals!
Some memorable stuff auctioned:
- Three Koi angelfish for $15
- Ten Pseudomugil gertrudae blue eye for $6!!!
- 2 auctions for ten to fifteen white clouds that went for $6-10
- Three different auctions for 6-10 different cories, yoyo loach, and kuhlis for $10 - $12?
- Tons of auctions for cool platies, guppies and other livebearers for $6-$15
- Apple snails, nerite snails, loads of ramshorns going for $5/$6.
And I believe Bluek24a4 covered the pricier auctions. There was also an amazon sword that went for $24, I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Some of the fish I won at the auction: 1 humongous emerald cory, 1 sterbai cory, 3 yoyo loaches (one didn't make it though )
, 1 upside down catfish and 4 black kuhlis. All for $10!
Kribs from viva
Loads of Kuhlis from ptr (I don't know what you did with them ptr, but these guys were some of the fattest kuhlis I've ever seen)
This guy was huuuuge for a cory.