The Planted Tank Forum banner

Getting out of hobby sale (Tangerine Tigers, Rilli, Other stuff)

23K views 188 replies 46 participants last post by  Option 
#1 · (Edited)
Since there are a lot of interest for smaller packages, the updated price is:

PLANTS
Subwassertang (Round Pellia): $3/golfball
Fissiden Fontanus: $7/golfball

SHTUFF
New price on the heaters ($2 off)!
Hagen Elite Submersible 200W heater (for 35-55G tanks. Adjustable from 70-84 degree) new in box [strike]$12[/strike] NOW $10
Hagen Elite Submersible 300W heater (for 55-70G tanks. Adjustable from 70-84 degree) new in box [strike]$14[/strike] NOW $12

SHRIMPS
Rilli:
Grade: Mixed grade. Some are low grade blue rillis that I wanted to add in for genetic diversification purpose.
Sources: Ohbaby714, inspiredram
Price:Rillis 0.25-0.5" $1 each (min 5)

Tangerine Tigers:
Grade: As far as I know there aren't grades for tangerine tigers. They are awesome looking though, and provides good contrast with red neos. Very easy to breed as well.
Sources: Ohbaby714 and Jorge Burrito
Price:1 for $6, 6 for $34, 10 for $50!

I will have for sale two 20 gallon longs with a double stand, one 20 gallon high, bunch of sponge filters, powerhead, used substrates (like eco-complete mixed with aquasoil, fluval shrimp stratum), plants (subwassertang, mosses, etc), driftwood, shrimp food, IALs, cholla wood and random stuff in the coming weeks/months once the shrimps are gone.

I'm located in midtown Manhattan, by Penn Station.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
How bad was your heat issue? Though I am interested in the Fire Reds, I am having similar issues with the heat. Mine spikes to about 84 degrees with fan and ice packs.

(I had peewees keeling over but the others are more of less fine. If yours are dying off in the low 80s then I'll have to pass) It it was worse than that, I think I can manage and would like to reserve them.

#10 ·
Fire reds are not what I had to worry about. The CRS and OEBTs were. My fire red survived (even thrived) from last summer when I didn't have any AC or fans for tanks. It got to 100 degree outside, and I'm sure my tank water was close to 90 if not more (my thermometer only goes until 86, and it was maxed out so I didn't know the actual temperature). Had to drop some frozen water bottles in the tank to lower to like 84-86. Needless to say that batch of CRS and OEBTs didn't last long last summer.

#13 · (Edited)
Since there are a lot of interest for smaller packages, the updated price is:

CBS/CRS A/S/S+ grade: 10 for $27
CBS/CRS SS grade: 10 for $46
Berried SS grade:$12 each

OEBT: 10 for $65
Berried OEBT: $15 each

Rillis 0.25-0.5" $1 each (min 5) (LIMITED TIME SALE)

Tangerine Tigers 0.5": $7 each. 3 for $20. 6 for $40. 10 for $60 (LIMITED TIME SALE)
Berried tangerine tiger: $16 each

Thanks

#15 ·
I imagine I'll still frequent the forum. I still have my Ebi tank with the dwarf puffers, which the GF REALLY doesn't wanna get rid of. She's grown attached to the DPs. There are 2 amano shrimps in there, too, so it's still relevant to this forum :D But they are less problematic with heat than the shrimps for sale. Plus whenever I tried to net the amanos out, lifted them out of water, they'll still crawl up the net trying to get back to their tank, like "please don't sell me, let me live here!" I love all my shrimps equally (but the K14 is my fav one :D) but I couldn't finalize a sale last time seeing them do that.

Any leftover neos that don't sell probably will go in the Ebi tank :D

Meanwhile I'll vicariously raise shrimps through your thread lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.