The Planted Tank Forum banner

whats up Albuquerque.....

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JDova505 
#1 ·
Its really nice to find some neighbors in a aquarist forum. i live in Albuquerque as well.

i am currently debating weither to build myself a brakish tank or freshwater tank. its been about two years since i had my last freshwater tank.

i was also thinking about breeding. maybe some fw angels maybe even some bettas. giants or halfmoons. i have 4 sets male and female.They look amazing and healthy as can be. i am wondering if there is a market in albuquerque, because if there is. i will have some ready by August or September..

well its good to see some people from Albuquerque.. is there a aquarist clud or fish clud of any sort here in Albuquerque?

#2 ·
Welcome, I have 1 40B Brackish with Fiddlers and red claws (a couple of cardinals in there for the last 7 or 8 months), looking at doing another for my 2 new Dragon fish. In the process of filling my new 40B 8 tank rack, got 4 populated and 3 cycling. I am looking to do an angel tank in one of them in the future, none for breeding just looking at at this time. We have attempted a couple of get togethers in the past, maybe its time to try another one?? anyone?? I have alot of overseas travel coming up but if I am in this hemisphere I would like to meet up again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.