The Planted Tank Forum banner

New here.

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Sylvanus 
#1 ·
Hello all, just found this site last night. My wife and I live in Albuquerque, so I thought I would put my introduction here. I have had tropical fish (freshwater) on and off for the last fifty years or so. The only times I have been without were lack of space or problems with the apt owner or first wife.
(big mistake):eek:. I currently have two 20 gal hex tanks, not set up yet as I am currently scraping up the money to get the rest of the gear and eventually the fish. I am also thinking about an outdoor pond for koi at some point, probably the distant future. Living on social security sucks...lol. Anyway, looking forward to talking with folks.:proud::proud:

#6 ·
@ Sylvanus; Welcome, good to see another member from Albuquerque! I am upgrading my filters and will have some canisters (Cascade, API, Magnum), a couple of Marineland HOB's, parts and stuff if you are interested.
PM me if you are interested.

#7 ·
Thanks

Thanks to all for the welcome. Since my wife and I are doing a rehab of an older house in the south valley on a shoestring, it's going to be awhile before I can get a good spot to set up the tanks.:icon_sad: But on the plus side, it looks like I have lots and lots of reading to do on the site. And the tanks in the gallery look fantastic. Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.