The Planted Tank Forum banner

New jersey in the house

8K views 76 replies 34 participants last post by  dciano 
#1 ·
Hello from new jersey
i was bored and decided to post this.
Why?
I don't know?

Where in new jersey?????????????????????

East brunswick here

#34 · (Edited)
phil and jhay79 i'm in Long Valley too! :)

#24 ·
West New York, NJ here. Yes, it's in New Jersey.....next to Weehawken. Been in the hobby 9 months and I am an addict!! Started with a ten gallon for my daughter and ended up having to do tons of research because I didn't know what I was doing. I literally have done a couple hundred hours of research. I upgraded to a 29 community, ventured into live plants and FINALLY got the wife to let me hook up the 10 gallon again so I can breed endlers and rcs. If I had the space, and funds, I would be going for a 75 gallon. I am an addict!! hahahahaha

#25 ·
I also like to hit Fish Hut at the same time. AF is down the highway in Clifton and Fish Hut is in on RT 46 in Saddlebrook. (east)

They both have good selection and I noticed FH is cheaper than AF

#29 ·
Everyone is cheaper than absolutely fish, but believe it or not, you can negotiate prices with them. It's one of the only stores I've ever seen put a sign on a tank of unhealthy fish that they're not for sale until they're better. Something like that goes a long way in my book. Plus they have a decent plant selection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.