The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Synthetic oil
Thread: Synthetic oil
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Algae Grower
Send a message via AIM to newkidvoodoo Send a message via MSN to newkidvoodoo Send a message via Yahoo to newkidvoodoo
i meant absolutely no disrespect. i apologize if anyone took any of my comments in that way. i was only trying to interject that it's not just the big displacement guys (and girls) who can run with the best of them. i will second what Celura said about "friendly smack talk". i thought all was taken with a tongue in cheek. racing is all about finding out who is faster, and there is often a little bit of bravado involved with that endeavour. i haven't got a shred of proof as to my beating camaros and mustangs at stoplights, but i will tell you that it HAS happened. on the other hand, my car cost a lot more than most of those cars, and if an equal amount were spent on said camaros and mustangs, i firmly believe the advantage would go to the pony cars. anyway... i'm done now, i'll try to tone it down in the future.

34 gal, Proquatics 1600 (160gph), Proquatics heater (200w), 4x30w flourescent bulbs (3.16wpg), nutrafin co2 system, 5 in Flourite/Onyx substrate mix (50/50), Flora: java fern, java moss, various cryptocoryne... Fauna: 3 Boesemani rainbows, 1 oto, 1 pleco, 5 Amano shrimp, and lots & lots of malaysian trumpet snails.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome