The Planted Tank Forum banner

Looking for freshwater shrimp in St. Louis?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  TheFishWhoKnocks 
#1 ·
Wondering if anyone on this forum is located in St. Louis and breeds shrimp or has a tank with too many/extras they would like to sell? Or knows someone who does? I'm having trouble locating anything local that are quality, in stock, or reasonably priced. I'd prefer to not order online so I'm posting on here.

I'm looking at picking up 10-20 shrimp total. Looking for some cherry shrimp, crystal red shrimp, Crystal Blue Shrimp, and/or blue tiger shrimp. I really just want a mix of some red and some blue.

#2 ·
I have red cherry shrimp, text me 314-541-6518 or give me a call sometime. Only place I have seen freshwater shrimp is at Tropical World Pets and they are rarely in stock, they get cleaned out as soon as they get any in.

As of now I only have the red cherries, but ordering blue pearls this week. Anything beyond these two species is too high maintenance for me and my schedule! Maybe I'll throw an ad up on here when I have the blues breeding well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.