The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anybody around STL have a pond I can put a couple goldfish in?

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Davelybob 
#1 ·
Put this up on Craigslist, thought I'd try here too. Got talked out of keeping them in another thread.

My buddy gave me a bunch of aquariums yesterday and a couple goldfish he's had for years. They were just feeders so they're not great looking or anything, but they're pretty big, about 8-10" now and I just don't have a tank big enough for them. If I can come put them in your pond, I'd really appreciate it. It would be wrong to just dump them somewhere because that's how invasive species and diseases get around. And I'd rather put them in someone's pond than have somebody feed them to their piranha or something because they've avoided that fate for like ten years already (they lived in a tank with a red-eared slider turtle that whole time), and they could keep on trucking for quite awhile if they just have the room. Somebody help these little guys out! Can bring out tonight after 7 or so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.