The Planted Tank Forum banner

Aquarium Services

10K views 51 replies 6 participants last post by  tritan 
#1 ·
This is a spin off from the Life near GR thread.

Usually when I get there around 10:30-12 it's a mad house. We tease its like a bus pulls up in front of the building. Best selection early get the plants while they are hot...:icon_smil

#32 ·
The driftwood at A.S. is really nice, lots of selection. I was just there this past saturday. In fact, I happen to know of a few peices with really nice and huge java ferns covering them ;) Unless Tim used 'em already.

By the way, Tim - the new apistos are doing well. They are enjoying a whole lot of baby brine shrimps at the moment :) I think they like each other.....sort of. The male (longer dorsal fin?) keeps nipping at the female....probably normal I hope.

#37 ·
Hey Tim, I was wondering if its possible for you to try to acquire a certain Archer fish for me. Name is Toxotes Microlepis. They're not very available in the fish trade it seems. Usually just the 2 main varieties are all you see anywhere.

#39 · (Edited)
Looking at a different way to run the skimmer Otis. I have lost some fish to the fluval. Found two swimming in the bottom Sunday and 5 dead. They must be swimming over the overflow. I am going to try a stocking over the top of the intake and see what that does. Any thoughts?:confused:

I also found the name of the hygro

Hygrophila salicifolia
or willow leaf Hygro check out this pic at this link.

http://www.plantgeek.net/plant-279.htm

What is this plant anybody know?

#45 ·
Believe it or not, I don't remember every item that everyone buys. I'm thinking that you bought one of those full Kleiner Bars that I had a couple of months ago. That's the same sword that's in the center of the stingray tank. Hmm, that just got me thinking that I should post some pictures of that aquarium. It's quite unique.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.