Activity - Page 59 - The Planted Tank Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #871 of 874 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Algae Grower

Only eight months since the last post on this thread yeah that's a things have died. I see so many people going from Dual t5ho to the 24/7 but I'm actually think of going back to my T5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 874 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

I'd say 59 pages and 872 posts is a pretty strong life for a local sub forum! Sorry to see it dwindle, maybe folks are posting in more specialized sub forums? Like lighting, their journals, fish, plants, DIY, etc. I'm sure a lot of original members from the 2013- early posts aren't around anymore either. The bumps should help with new recruits, hopefully.
I'll admit, I'm a little envious that y'all have so many local folks around. The most posts in the local VA forum in a single thread is 39!

92% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
post #873 of 874 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Planted Tank Guru

Well, I guess it was nice while it lasted lol I recently sold my entire 55 gallon setup to a user on here. Was much better then meeting someone on craigslist. I don't trust them people on there at all.

post #874 of 874 (permalink) Old 02-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Hey Michiganders,

After a long break from the forum I'm back. Figured I'd poke my head into the local forum and see what's shaking. Just got back into restarting breeding projects for my danio species, found that my population of Danio margaritatus was a little too low for my liking. Just pulled the adults from the breeding tank, there are a bunch of eggs below the egg grate. Picked up some wild caught Danio choprae from a lfs that look fantastic, hoping to get some into the breeding tank once they're conditioned and the current residents in the tank hatch/grow.

20 Gallon Long Journal
Canon Pimp Club #032

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode