I am slimming down my tank collection and have two tanks available for free. I live in the New Baltimore, New Haven area of SE Michigan near 26 Mile Road and I-94.
• One is a 10 gallon and the other a 29 gallon.
• Both tanks go with all included.
• Both have an established gravel bed, decor, thermometers, heaters and lights
• Both have a little pond weed floating; one has a little Java Moss and Anubias, but the other plants are artificial.
• The 10 gallon has an air pump and the 29 gallon has a power head.
• Both tanks have Malaysian Trumpet snails and Rams Horn snails.
• Both tanks have a bit of algae that I keep around as food for the snails.
The first pic is the 10 gallon.
Haven't visited the forum in a long time. I was very happy to find it alive and well.
Thanks for looking!