The Planted Tank Forum banner

Aqua View Design

3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  jerrytheplater 
#1 ·
Hey,

I just called the number for Aqua Views in North Hampton and I got the message that this number is no longer in service. Does anyone no if it went out of business? I hope not as that store was great, a hike to get to, but great.

Thanks

Bump: Okay, I just went on their Facebook page and they moved the shop and will reopen soon. Whew, I was worried there.

#6 ·
visited the store today

I visited the store today 90 mile hike one way but was worth it. Talked to the co-owner and purchased some plants, shirmp and some substrate. The new location is getting ready and some tanks are already stocked. They have lot of shrimps and I picked up a few. I will visit again once the store is open for business and when it is fully stocked. I contacted the co-owner via TPT. She is a member here and is selling a few items here in TPT.

#13 ·
http://aquaviewdesign.com/contact.html
I've never visited but I checked out their website and it looks like they have updated contact info.

Some one also posted that they visited on 7/11 after driving 90 miles and found someone there.. not sure which address. Sounds like they're still around!
MAybe discusmaniac can chime in on which one is right?

I see two addresses:
16 Armory Street, Basement, Northampton, Ma 01060
and
20-A Crafts Ave
Northampton, Ma 01060

Business Hours
Monday Closed
Tuesday - Thursday 1pm - 7pm
Friday - Saturday 1pm - 8pm
Sunday 1 pm-7pm

(413) 727-8693

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.