I decided to do an easy to manage tank so all this plants needs to go. $20 or trade for downoi any amount is good.
- Hydrocotyle verticillata = lots of it.
- Flame moss = 3x3 portion
- Tall sagittaria = 8-10 plants or more
- Hygrophila sp BOLD with roots' = 1 bunch with roots
- Lobelia cardinalis "dwarf " = 2 plantlet 5-6 leaves
- Grown Banana plant without the banana (healthy) = 2x large plant and 2X baby from the mother plant very easy to propagate.
- Rotala macranda = 1 bunch with roots
- Bacopa Monnieri = 1 bunch with roots
- 2x Cryptocoryne spiralis.
Pick up in Springfield, VA or DC or pay for exact shipping.