The Planted Tank Forum banner

Causeway Pets

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Honky Magoo 
#1 ·
Causeway Pets is the best place for freshwater fish and plants. Unlike other LFS, they carry a larger,rarer,higher quality selection of freshwater fish and plants than any store I have went to in southeast Lousiana.

#3 ·
They do have a nice selection of different items compared to other shops in the area I've visited so far. It was the first place I found that offered a few different rainbow species, as well as some plants I haven't seen for sale on the net, and definitely not in any lfs I've been to in the area. It's only a couple of red lights off of the interstate. No I've never been to Mr. Fish, will have to check it out. I work across the lake.

#5 ·
Yeah, Causeway Pets is just about half a block to the North from Causeway and West Metairie, and its on the West side of Causeway. I was in there yesterday and today. I got a nice piece of Malaysian driftwood for $17, and I got some nice looking Wisteria and Jungle Vals from there as well as Parrot Feathers and Red Ludwigia.

They have Serpae Tetras for $1.49 ea, Turquoise Rainbows for $6 and another rainbow for $5 I believe.

She said they should get more plants in on the 8th of Jan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.