The Planted Tank Forum banner

LFS that sells SAE in KC area?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  LushLED 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Kansans, are any of you in the KC area (or close) and know of a LFS that sells Siamese algae eaters? I live in Topeka and haven't been able to find anything except the standard Chinese algae eater, and it's cold enough that I'm afraid the little guys might freeze if I order them online... Thanks!

#8 · (Edited)
Hello fellow Kansans, are any of you in the KC area (or close) and know of a LFS that sells Siamese algae eaters? I live in Topeka and haven't been able to find anything except the standard Chinese algae eater, and it's cold enough that I'm afraid the little guys might freeze if I order them online... Thanks!
If you haven't found them, you should check out Aquariums Etc. in Kansas City, KS. I just bought one. SAEs are true to their name, it's very thorough at cleaning between the leaves and rocks. It does an okay job on the glass, but I have snails and Ottos for that.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.